PULSE360 is a year-round, community oriented events initiative focusing on art and culture.
In 2015, PULSE began producing experiences for audiences outside of the fair environment, from conversations surrounding women in the arts to get-togethers connecting industry leaders for meaningful dialogue . These successful endeavors led to the formation of PULSE360, a year-round events initiative, launched in 2017, in which art enthusiasts and collectors are invited to participate in intimate, thoughtful and connective experiences centered around art and culture. Membership is by invitation only and includes VIP access to PULSE Miami Beach, exclusive invitations to intimate events hosted by PULSE and our partner organizations, plus year-round perks and insider information offered by our collaborators.
PULSE360 events are currently in the works for London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco. Previous PULSE360 events have included:
- Gallery Tour of PULSE New York 2015 PRIZE Winner Elisabeth Condon’s show UNNATURAL LIFE at Emerson Dorsch’s new gallery space in Miami.
- Studio Visit with PULSE Miami Beach 2016 PROJECT artist Zoë Buckman in New York City.
- Conversation in New York City between conceptual artist Glenn Ligon and Jazz musician Samora Pinderhughes in partnership with the National YoungArts Foundation.
- Private collector’s preview of the Mentors exhibition at SVA Galleries in New York City in partnership with the School of Visual Arts.
- Gallery Tour in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood of four PULSE stalwart galleries: Tyler Rollins Fine Art, Flowers Gallery, Bryce Wolkowitz Gallery and Yancey Richardson Gallery